Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Boozin' It Up

Dad and Darin split a bottle of wine tonight at dinner. I heard there may have also been a mojito consumed. Lindsay Lohan would be proud.

Drinking is a good thing. Alcohol and chemo don't mix. And because I am a scientist (my college told me so), I can deduce through reasoning that there will be no chemo for Dad. That, and he told me that's what the doctor told him.

So tomorrow, it's the switchover to the surgically-created Indiana Pouch, which means sheddin' the 'clear purse'.

And Wednesday, a cancer-free drive home with Uncle Tom to Greenville.

Cheers (clink).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling...an excellent entry to end the blog don't you think???

Your Momma loves you!

Anonymous said...

My darling...an excellent entry to end the blog don't you think???

Your Momma loves you!

Student of Life said...

Safe travels, Papa G. Glad to see you're headed home. Please let us know if we can help.