Sunday, August 19, 2007

One Step Closer to Home!!

What a day!! My Superman just got back to the suites after thanking so many wonderful people that took such marvelous care of him. Words again never can express our amazement of the entire staff at the clinic from his Surgical team Nursing Staff, Housekeeping and transport. ing. Dr. Fergany and Dr. Kieffer will forever be enshrined in the hearts of our family.

We have some major strength to get back. The hospital discharge, ride back to the suites, (all of 4.5 minutes, a real shower and we are down for a well deserved nap!! Sure wish I had a pot of my Mom's chicken soup to pour into him, but for now I'll rely on whatever the hotel offers up.

The team is assembled to take over for me starting next Wednesday as I will be heading back to SC. A HUGE thanks in advance to Uncle Fritz, Uncle Tom and of course my babies. I've got some catching up to do, but were it not for our Angel Jenna and my big brother Eddie manning the helm I really don't know what we have done. It is so heart warming to see how people in and out of our lives have stepped us for us. And to my girlies Beka and Shayna thank you for opening your hearts and home to Harley!!! A giant shout out of love and thanks to our friends Beth and Chris for the chauffering and bed and breakfast...best in town I've heard!! Love you Jennifer!!! Do good in school and two hands on the wheel please!!!! Chica we loved the books but I love you more....Aunts Terry and Denise...the flowers were lovely!!! Let's get together soon!!! Jude, Joan and Jim as always thanks for being there for us...back at you as well!!! Good luck to you Joano will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Rabbi Jim...you are the best and thanks go to you for being there mostly for me. It continues to help immensely.

I know this sounded pretty rambling, but such is the whole experience...more thank yous to come!!

Keep the prayers ongoing please, and we'll do the same back atcha'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the sun is shining in cleveland. Saw Jude at the yacht club since she has been sailing all weekend and told her the good news and got home to see Cheryl dropping off some paint samples and told her the good news. Will continue keeping you in my prayers.
Rest well.
Paula from chicago

Anonymous said...

Mom & Dad - Great News! Mom, you better be back as promised by Wednesday - your petting quota grows exponetially each day.

See ya Wed!? Love Tico!

Student of Life said...

Woohoo! That is great news. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.