Sunday, August 12, 2007

I KNOW I'M NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE

I just want to let everyone know that I am OK and trying to be the Lois Lane to my Superman…who knew that a stay in Cleveland Ohio could cost three times as much as a vacation in Maui…all things considered my loves…I’d rather be in Cleveland!!!

I am so greatful and in awe of all of the support that we have received from family friends both old and new...you are all treasures to Chuck, Todd, Darin and myself. The old addage of words cannot begin to express...I cannot find the words...

All of your kind words and mostly your prayers have added immensely to Chuck's healing process...if I may please enlist all of you to keep it up for him, we promise to "pay it forward".

And as another day in Cleveland draws to an end I look forward to the sun coming up tomorrow.

A special good night and love to my guys!!! Momma loves you!!!

5 comments:

Student of Life said...

Momma G,
Good job on your first blogging experiment! We are definitely thinking about you here in South Cackalacki, and we hope to see you back at home very soon. I'm always around to help in any way you need me. I'm good at running errands. I make a mean take-out dinner. If you want something home-cooked, I'll sign up my husband! Lots of love and kisses.
Chelle, Brad and Dylan

Unknown said...

Nan,

We love you too! We've been checking The Chuck Report regularly, and it's really great to see all the encouraging updates on the road to recovery. Stay sweet.

Love,
Tom and Taylor

Anonymous said...

These reports really help us feel close to what's happening in Cleveland with you and The Chuckster and the boys (ohmygod, does Todd look like Chuck, or what). What a blessing your boys are and I know they are what is healing Chuck daily. And, you, 'Stand By Your Man'; he's a man thrice blessed. Harley's waiting for Dad to get home, and you'll all live happily ever after. love, barb and carl

ColoradoAdventures said...

Sending good thoughs from Colorado. We have known Todd for a few years now, and know he's a great guy so we know his family must be great. Best of wishes to you all.
The Browns in Colorado

Anonymous said...

Princess we're blogging! Who would have ever thought. Just came home and read the latest and saw the picture of Todd & Chook! When he gets home we must get him some sunshine and color back into that face. They look goood though!Your boys are a treat! So witty and full of words. Tell Chook when he is up to it he can start blogging. I still don't know how to choose and identity, but I'll just keep signing my name. Continued good progress! Love Toni & Tim