Monday, August 13, 2007

One Giant Step Forward...One Little One Sideways

Today was a really really really long and lousy day. My guy didn't have much fun at all. Hiccups...all day...and this time Todd, Darin, and myself will give him a pass...really having post-op gastro stuff going on as well as an infection somewhere that needs to be addressed. More antibiotics and the dreaded NG tube...no you guys...not that one...the Naso Gastric Tube!!!!! Really unpleasant experience to get but started doing the RIGHT job almost immediately. So instead of looking 8 months pregnant...he looks like he's in about his sixth.

Deep breaths everyone, I know he will be better by tomorrow morning. He was already starting to feel some relief by the time I left around 9:00.

Good night my babies, Momma loves you, and to my Superman...remember Red and Navy Blue!! We'll be on the porch listening to the "munchers and the crunchers" real soon!!! Promise!!!!

Forever,
Naaan

3 comments:

Uncle Ted said...

Heheh...it's OK if we repeat ourselves :)

Unknown said...

Just want you guys to know we are thinking of you. Paul & Jan

Jan Rials said...

Hey Nancy,
I just want you all to know how important you are to me because I have never blogged in my life and am lucky to figure out my email.
Paul and I ae thinking about you and you are in our prayers, or at least mine because we know Paul doesn't do that. Chuck please get well real soon. Paul misses your cooking.Love an miss you
JanRials