Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Is The Longest Car Ride Ever!!!!

For those of you who don't know, my Superman and I can be in a car for oh whatever and we just don't have much conversation. Not a problem...music playing...an occasional exchange of words and we continue on our way. Chook has not been real responsive today, but I know he is feeling better if even a little...not much to say to me but then again he usually doesn't have a tube running down his nose to his stomach...he looks better and we went for four walks around the unit today, and the best news is....HE IS GETTING A NUTRION BOOST BAG TONIGHT...although you won't find the recipe in any of his issues of Bon Appetite collection...it will be a 4 star delight in terms of helping him get his strength back. Ido not recommend losing 15 pounds his way to anyone!!

The quote of the day..."I just want to get this thing moving forward."
Chuck Gladfelter

I know that all of you who are supporting and loving us share in that thought for sure. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It is really really really working, and Todd, Darin, Chook and myself are so greatful to have all of you in our lives!!

Love and kisses and sweet dreams to all my guys!!!

No comments: